2013 (the highlights)
• Launched my own Etsy shop
• Alt Summit (taught the textiles class!)
• joined Twitter
• collaborations (Design-Milk, ChilDish, Equals)
• walked the NSS/Surtex/IFCC
• drawing, drawing, drawing
• more collaborations (The Period Store, Myrtle, and others in works...)
• Camp Mighty!
• sent out my first postcard mailing for illustration work
• plunked down some cash for a trade show booth
• bought a printer (first of my Camp Mighty goals complete!)
• and bang! end of year
2014 (the goals)
• Make those other 4 Camp Mighty goals come true
• draw, draw, draw (and lots of new collaborations I hope!)
• I am going to make a big effort to meet all you Philadelphia bloggers and tweeters that I find!
AND I figured out the perfect 52 weeks type of project. I have been slowly working on designing a deck of cards, very piecemeal and all over the place. I have a smattering of ideas and sketches across cocktail napkins and sketchbooks with no dedicated time to bring it all together in sight. Until a dear pal (*ahem*) brought it to my attention that the 52 weeks of the year correspond perfectly to the 52 cards in a deck (herself with a card-themed goal for 2014!). So I will be posting a newly illustrated card every week as I find the time to create the whole deck, one card at a time. You'll see my inaugural card on Wednesday!